Merion Opticians is a full service Optical Boutique.
We make certain that your glasses fit all of your needs.
• We fit eyeglasses following prescriptions written by ophthalmologists, or optometrists. Working with your prescription, we first measure your eyes – including the distance between the centers of the pupils, and the distance between the eye surface and the lens. We then provide our expertise and experience in recommending which frames, lenses, and lens coatings are best suited to your needs.
• For customers without prescriptions, we are able to use a lensometer to determine your present eyeglass prescription. We can also obtain your previous prescription record, or verify a prescription with your examining optometrist or ophthalmologist.
• We prepare work orders that give our ophthalmic laboratory technicians all the information necessary to precisely grind and insert your lenses into your new frames. Work orders include lens prescriptions and information on lens size, material, color, and style.
• When your glasses are complete, we confirm that the lenses have been ground to precisely the correct specifications. If necessary, we reshape your new frames, so your eyeglasses fit properly and comfortably.
• We also fix, adjust and refit broken frames. We are happy to instruct our clients about adapting to, wearing and caring for their eyeglasses.
Stop by and See all that Merion Opticians has to offer.